- Responding to customers emails/calls by giving immediate & prompt reply.
- Preparing Quotation/Proposals after understanding customers requirement (both technical & non-technical).
- Follow up with customer for PO’s, Payments & updating customer with new taxation rules. If any.
- Preparing Sales order to process order through ERP.
- Responsible for Co-coordinating with purchase/Execution team on material status & update it to customer.
- Responsible for Attending & arranging service call from customer to resolve issues in accurate and timely manner.
- Maintaining and updating documents related to customer accounts and business reports.
- Developing new business opportunities in every customer communication.
- Responsible for Maintaining Customer complaints log to analyze root cause.
- Candidate should have knowledge of ERP handling, commercially strong and should able to handle export orders.
Qualification Required – Any Graduate
Experience Required – Minimum 4 Years
Industry Preference – Manufacturing
Key Skills Required –
- Good Written & Verbal Communication
- Must be conversant with basic computer skills – (MS_office including word, excel, powerpoint and Browsing skills
- Should have experience working in ERP Software.
If Interested kindly send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location-Navi Mumbai
We are looking preferably for Female Candidates.