Job Details –
- Must have Experience of (SS) Pipping
- Experience of making Isometric drawings for initial Routing and Coordination with client for getting approvals & clearances for site execution work.
- Making the Micro level Schedule & planning of work as per site situation.
- Material management.
- Make the schedule of Boroscopy engineer/ Electrical Person requirement at site and inform the same priory to Project Engineer for Planning.
- Preparation of Validation Records/As built Isometric Drawings/Joint measurement sheet.
- To Carry out installation qualification.
- To Carry Out Hydro test/ Passivation.
- Reconciliation of BOQ /Balance material report.
- Responsible for preparing Daily Progress Report
- Good communication
- Strong team working skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Must be conversant with basic computer skills – (MS_office including word, excel, powerpoint and Browsing skills
Education Qualification-Diploma /B.E Mechanical
Experience – 2 to 3 Years
If Interested kindly share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.