Nilsan Nishotech has the ability to handle the automation designing, commissioning, electrical installation, service & after sales across all verticals of products including Water generation system, Separation system and Chromatography.
- Automation design for water systems including generation, ILBD, CIP/SIP, downstream process, separation with membrane & chromatography.
- Along with these we also automate stand alone Chlorination, CIP, and pasteurization system for FMCG sector.
- We provide AMC & CMC services across India’ & abroad across all verticals.
- AMC’s are included for Ozonators too.
- Execute OQ/SAT/IOQ execution & training on system at plant.
- We are able to provide multiple ranges of makes for SCADA, PLC, HMI’s, VFD’s. Some of them are Siemens, Rockwell, Zenon, ABB, Danfos & Schneider.
Complete downstream manually operated IV fluid production plant converted to fully automatic design for 2 no: plants with automatic generation of BMR through SCADA.
Qty of Panels Supplied approx.- Well above 1000 Panels in last 15 years.
Some of its salient features
- Approx. 300 IO’s handled per system
- Zero dead leg maintained across system with block valves & sanitary instrument fittings.
- In line measurements of quality parameters as TOC, PH, Conductivity
- Batch reports for production, SIP & CIP, Calibration of load cells & passivation
- Field Instruments & Equipments on Profinet & Profibus communication with S7-315 2PN-DP PLC for fast responses.
- WINN SCADA with 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
- Automatic operation for 3rd party Equipments such as homogenizer @750 bar primary pressure & in line mixers
- Automatic backup with customer server every 24 hrs
- Project completed in a live production plant with in 60 days including installation commissioning & first batch taken.
Outcome of automation:
- Pre – 2 operators per shift. Post 1 operator per shift
- Pre – 30 hrs batch time, post-23 hrs batch time
- Approx. 200 pages of manually logged BMR & SIP/CIP reports. Automatic batch reports of entire system in around 43 pages.
- Product Quality enhancement by load cells & in line measurements
- Manual error completely eradicated. So was manipulation of data or batch reports.
- Energy conservation by reducing the batch time by 30%
- Auto CIP/SIP enabling to minimize utility requirements hence saving cost
“Redundant SCADA as server- client architecture ” on a water system which had a total of around 12 no:s distribution loops & around 5 no:s generation system of Bosch German make(PWG+WFIG+PSG)
In an event of SCADA failure will result in complete shutdown of their water system of entire plant effecting production losses.
In case of failure of primary/Master SCADA server the redundant server comes online automatically to handle all client IPC’s to keep the entire system up & running. Absolutely zero data loss or down time of system even during down time of primary server. Customized reports & graphical group wise trends for all process parameters. Customized reports for generation system and distribution system of Bosch system. Customized Utility daily consumption report. 21 CFR Part 11 compliance for entire package including the remote 12 no:s IPC’s. Online data backup on FTP (File transfer protocol). Online hand shaking with DCS & NTP.