- Low footprint with optimal accessibility.
- Flexible installation options like Membrane based & Resin based system.
- Constructed from 316/L stainless steel, internal surface finish upto 0.38 Ra.
- CGMP, GAMP and 21 CFR Complaint system design based on ASME, ASTM, BPE, ISPE, WHO, ENVISA, MHRA, guideline.
- Permanent Flushing.
- Automatic hot water sanitization, shut down & recirculation mode, maintenance & night mode.
- Flexible system integration with other technologies.
- Designed for robust and safe operation.
- Validation to regulatory and client standards or as per GMP, cGMP, ISPE, USP, EP, JP, IP etc. guidelines.
- Minimizes waste generation, reuse and recycle.
- Capability to handle high temperature ramp Up / Down.
|Feed Water Specifications|
|Feed Water Conductivity Equivalent,
including CO2 and Silica
|< 40 µS/cm|
|Temperature||41 —113°F (5-45°C)|
|Inlet Pressure||20 — 100 psi (1.4 — 7 bar)|
|Maximum Free Chlorine (as CL2)||<00.02 ppm|
|Iron (Fe)||<0.01 ppm|
|Manganese (Mn)||<00.01 ppm|
|Sulfide (S-)||<00.01 ppm|
|pH||4 – 11|
|Total Hardness (as CaCO3)||<01.0 ppm/td>|
|Dissolved Organics (TOC as C)||<00.5 ppm|
|Silica (SiO2)||<01.0 ppm|
|Green & Energy efficient technology||Lower operating cost|
|Costumized Systems||System most suited for your application|
|Skid mounted design||Lower foot print, saving of production srea|
|Build CIP System||Easy & Fast cleaning|
|Wide choice of membrane MOC & Geometries||Selection of best membrane for your application|
|Complete Turnkey Projects management with process guarantee||One stop solution for all your needs|