- Removal of TDS, TOC impurity from Feed water to the system.
- Low footprint with optimal accessibility.
- Customized treatment options based on clients / consultant’s requirement.
- Variants in type of automation like manual / fully automated / semi auto.
- Economical system design & equipment selection.
- Design consideration based on GMP, cGMP, ISPE etc. guidelines.
- Minimizes waste generation, reuse & recycle.
|Limiting conditions on feed water to Ro unit|
|Heavy metal like Iron, Manganese||PPM||Nil|
|Oil & Grease||PPM||Nil|
|TOC –||PPM||< 3.0|
|Synthetic organic compound (SOC) have generally more adverse effects on RO/NF membrane compared with natural organic matter