- All tanks and vessels are built in a dedicated hygienic area
- Heat transfer solutions for heating or cooling can be achieved by using dimpled, limpet, half jacketed, fully jacketed or electrical heat tracing with insulation when required
- Tanks and vessels designed to the principles of the ASME BPE standards.
- Equipped to meet your requirements for ‘U’ stamped vessels
- Electro polishing (optional) as part of the finishing process
- Stringent QA procedure requiring material certification for the source of every component and piece of material that goes into a biopharma tank or vessel
- Full documentation packages for the entire project.
- Personal Care
- Food & Beverages
- FMCG Industries
Our procedure requires material certification for the source of every component and piece of material that goes into a biopharma tank or vessel. We fabricate to the principles of ASME BPE for exacting form and fit. We have the capabilities to conduct a factory acceptance test on each vessel before dispatching. This includes a polish test using Ra mapping for surface roughness, Riboflavin test using spray coverage of every square millimeter of the interior vessel to confirm complete coverage and a drainage test to ensure full drainability.
We understand the requirement of extensive documentation in the pharmaceutical and Biotech industries and we take them very seriously. We include full documentation packages for the entire project including the design along with design calculations, material certification, fabrication steps, all weld procedures, inspection and the final factory acceptance test.